- Print out 5 at a time
- Place 5 together neatly
- Hold tightly and cut tear-off tabs together
- Adopt a notice board and check regularly as part of your normal routine
- Have fun watching the tear-off tabs disappear
- Remember: for every person who actually tears off a tab for further reading, there’s probably 100 people who glimpse the poster and had the basic idea seeded.
James Hansen promotes this FREE book as THE solution to climate change!
This free book analyses the limitations of intermittent, dispersed renewable energy
Search this blog
Eclipse Now on 5 minutes on how Foreign Aid h… klawrencej on 5 minutes on how Foreign Aid h… rennydiokno2015 on Great angry rant from Anglican… Eclipse Now on What do I make of Powerwa… mikestasse on What do I make of Powerwa…
The dangers are real
More on global warming
Peak oil stuff
- The Eclipse
- What is peak oil?
(My Zadok article of 2005)
- Why now?
- Senate Agreed
- Peak exports
- The speed of growth
- Who is to blame?
- Renewables unreliable and costly
- Tar Sands
- Storing energy
- Doomers and collapse
- Remove subsidies to fossil fuels
- Movies to download
- Oil Depletion Protocol
- What if I'm wrong and we prepare for NOTHING!?
- The Eclipse
My CategoriesAbolish State govts About this blog Activism Aircraft Alternative fuels Art and Design Biochar Biodiversity loss Biofuels Carbon tax Charismatic Christian Coal Collapse Computers Creationism Denial Dirty fuels (Fracking, CTL, GTL) Doomer Ecology Economics Electric Vehicles Ethanol EU Family Food Gas Geo-engineering Global Governance Global Warming Gun control Health Hydrogen Industrial Ecosystems Mars Materials & Metals Movies and TV Music New Urbanism Nuclear Ocean Open Source Open Source Hardware Peak Oil Phosphorus Plastic Politics Pollution Population Posters Poverty Rail Renewable energy Robot Cars Rubber Duck (Humour) Sci-Fi Science-Singularity-Robotics Simpol Social Justice Soil Solar Space Storing energy Stress Transport Uncategorized War Water Wind Writing / English
Free poster to download
My political persuasion