Search this blog
James Hansen promotes this FREE book as THE solution to climate change!
This free book analyses the limitations of intermittent, dispersed renewable energy
Free poster to download
トム ギル on “Dark Tourist” hig… Geoff McKee on Is European Federalism a proxy… Eclipse Now on Brexit – what a mis… logiclogiclogic on Brexit – what a mis… Eclipse Now on How low is Trump’s …
My political persuasion
My CategoriesAbolish State govts Activism Aircraft Alternative fuels Art and Design Biochar Biofuels Carbon tax Climate change Coal Collapse Computers Conservation: saving life Denial Dirty fuels (Fracking, CTL, GTL) Doomer Economics Electric Vehicles Ethanol EU Family Food & Farming Funny Futurism / Singularity Gas Geo-engineering Gun control Health Hydrogen Industrial Ecosystems Letters Mars Materials & Metals Media Movies and TV Music New Urbanism Nuclear Ocean Open Source Open Source Hardware Peak Oil Phosphorus Plastic Politics Pollution Population Posters Poverty Radiation Rail Renewable energy Robot Cars Robots Sci-Fi Social Justice Soil Solar Space Storing energy Stress Trains Transport Uncategorized War Waste Water Wind World Governance Writing / English
Category Archives: Stress
Summer weather predictions? There’s only 10% chance of La Nina which could rescue us with extra rain. 60% chance neutral, which is more or less ‘normal’ weather, and 30% chance of hell on earth El Nino drying us out even … Continue reading
Interesting! Sept 2018 marks the point where (finally!) more of the world is wealthy than poor. I remember being told to refer to poor underdeveloped nations as the ‘2/3rd’s world’ because it was the majority. That has shifted somewhat. There’s … Continue reading
The Guardian today reminds me that while I’m all for human rights, I’m not for a Bill of rights for Australia. It’s just not the best mechanism for ensuring human rights: trusting and engaging with the democratic process is. A bill … Continue reading
ADAM RUINS EVERYTHING explains how economic segregation in American suburbs and schools is still going strong generations after the actual segregation policies ended.
Remember they predicted ‘super-heatwaves’ by 2050, with the wet-bulb temperature making it too humid & hot for the human body to cool down? Mass deaths across tropical and Middle Eastern regions? They’re almost here. News.com.au