- Foreign corporations take our gas and the fracking profits from the gas! Both get shipped overseas!
- And there are hardly any jobs in it.
- And it contributes to climate change.
- And it destroys farmlands.
- But someone, somewhere, is making serious money out of it, and so our politicians tremble in their boots at the prospect of alienating some corporation.
- Farmer’s can’t even ‘lock the gate’ because they only own the top few inches of topsoil. Apparently this allows the ‘crown’ (even though it’s actually foreign corporations) to reach the gas kilometres below.
- Wow. The world’s messed up.