Bill Gates calls this the future of education! If your kids are having trouble at school, get them to watch Khan Academy!
Try this introductory video to understand it.
- Teachers have set watching Khan Academy videos as homework and then use class time to do working examples.
- In other words, the kids get ‘taught’ at home and do their ‘homework’ at school with a professional teacher.
- Khan Academy sets work to test how students are going.
- If kids are struggling it pops up on a teacher’s dashboard.
- It even suggests the appropriate questions for the teacher to ask when approaching a struggling kid.
- You can even log in and track your kid’s progress.
- They have a mentoring system as well.
- You could even volunteer to become a ‘mentor’ to some other kid halfway round the world.