- To fill an old quarry 1km wide, 550 meters deep
- 100 thousand people
- Gardens shielded from harsh Siberian winter. I remember a documentary I saw on living in Siberia, and how they kept cows for milk, and fed the cows on fodder growing on racks under grow lights, 5 racks high. It is energy intensive, but they need milk in winter! This ecocity design with the massive passive thermal insulation will help at least keep everyone and every cow warm.
- Become at tourist attraction
- Homes have outdoor terraces overlooking nature reserve and forest
- Dense and diverse urbanism in harmony with man-made ecosystems in city